Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Swiss cottage @ vivo

Dear took a day off today and we decided to bring baby to Vivocity.. hurray! Xiao yi joined us as well :)

Ziqian is very fortunate coz daddy and mummy bought him lots of BabyGap clothings and also some toys from Toy R Us. Being a mother had really changed me, i didn't believe in impulse shopping and never been such spendthrift before, but i just cant stop myself from buying those cutie and lovely stuff for my boy... :p

We had lunch at Marche, finally get to salvage on the long-miss Rosti and crepe... Which reminds me Dear and my back-pack trip to Swiss last year... Wonder will we still have the chance to go back-packing again..

Really enjoyed myself today ... It was a such a great break from home... :)












Baby enjoyed his car ride till zzz...














Baby's 1st balloon... too bad, no no for chocolate now :P








Xmas @ "Swiss"











0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers