Friday, August 22, 2008

I miss home...

After all the packings and relocation arrangement, we finally lugged all our luggages and head to Kuala Lumpur.

I couldn't believe that the 1st thing i do when i reach is crying.... I miss my own house and my parents badly... I couldn't stop crying when i called my mum over the phone...

Though the new place is quite a cosy and nice one, with beautiful pool view, but nothing beats my own nest, the home that Dear and me have been staying for 3 years and designed the renovation ourself from scratch...

I miss my mum very very badly... Though im not far from home but the thought of not able to see her so frequent always make me teary...

I guess i still need some time to adjust to my new lifestyle...

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers