Tuesday, March 23, 2010

YA is 10 months old

My teddy bear is 10 months old! And this lousy mummy has been so lazy to write down his little milestones over the 10 months, I need to buck up! Must record all his little achievements constantly. That’s why there’s always a little guilt of me towards An An, times flies with 2 kids and I seems to take this easy boy for granted sometimes..

Ok, back to the topic. My teddy bear had advanced in his motor & verbal skills quite significantly:

- Has start to crawl when he was about 9 month old, but his crawling style is totally different from Zq’s. He “crawls” on butt! Clever boy right, so his knees will not get hurt or much friction because of the crawling. And he can crawls quite fast with this. I love to see him crawling around as the way he shifts his big round butt when crawling is just so cute! Haa.

- Able to pull himself up from sitting to standing position just a few days ago

- He is a mummy boy. He always call “mama mama” when he upset and want someone to cuddle & carry. He likes to kiss my cheeks and mouth sometimes without me requesting for it. And he never do this to hubby, he sure jealous over this :p

- Has 8 teeth (4 upper and 4 lower). This is fast and he loves to grind teeth! Argh!

- He likes to play wi Zq, always squeal in delights when the brothers play and when he see gor gor’s funny actions, but sometimes the laughter of the boys can turn into screaming and crying less than 30 seconds. It’s common that the boys get too affectionate and starts to get too close physically, gor gor may accidentally exert too much force on didi and didi may pinch or dig gor gor’s eyes & nose unintentionally. BOYS!

- I notice An An is a boy with deep thought. He likes to observe people and when he plays a toy he will turn it upside down, touch/ dig the very very small parts of it, shake the toy, bite the toy and sometimes combine 2 toys together. His attention span seems longer than Zq when he was young. Zq seldom played a toy more than 1 minute, he will just take and throw while An An can spend quite a long time “analyzing” one toy before he moves on. The boys have definitely different characteristics and it’s fun to observe this! I gonna write down my detailed observations of their differences :)

He is a very sweet & easy boy. He don’t fuss when we put him in carseat and take him out from carseat when he still asleep. And I think I can wean him off pacifier soon as sometimes he can do without it the whole day even when he’s having his nap/ sleeps.

An An, you are such a darling… Very soon you will turn 1 year old and starts to walk, becoming more independent, exert your own will & wishes in lots of things… Mama definitely miss your baby smell and how you cling onto me now everytime I carry you.. Mama enjoys every moment with you my teddy bear.. I love you…

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers