Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I am sick. Again.

Just seen a GP in Beijing Family United Hospital, Dr Andrew Perett and he is good. He diagnosed me as having a seasonal flu. Though fever gone but the coughing and body aching is killing me. As what i expected, no "potent" medicine is precribed as i am still breastfeeding. He said the best medicine for me is REST. But with a cranky and clingy baby, how to?

I realised this is the 4th time i fall sick since Year 2010. This is really no good, it seems that my immunity is getting lower and it takes longer each time to recover from it. Doc mentioned that i "overwork" and need more rest even when i busy taking care of kids. But i think it's rather difficult for me as both boys needs my constant attention, they are not that close to ayi and i prefer hands-on for everything also. Whenever i fall sick, i miss my mama so much, if she is staying nearby she will surely help me out immediately. Mama's love is the greatest, isn't it?

An An is also down with fever and cough because of viral infection. Poor boy, he has been eating lesser and very fussy. I bet he must be feeling very uncomfortable just like what i am going through now.

However, i learn something new today. Coughing it out is actually good as it's a defensive reaction instead of sickness. And the period that coughing most likely to spread to other is when few days before the symptoms of coughing start and last through the fever. It generally would not spread to others if had recovered from fever, as coughing tends to lingering a while more. I am more assured to hear this as we will be going back to home next Friday, certainly do not wish to bring the virus oversea to my parents! Pray hard that we recover fast as An An's birthday is coming and holiday is awaiting!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers