Monday, August 15, 2011

Pants too tight

Potty training my little darling is a headache.

Firstly, he does not mind at all when his pee pee or poo poo overflow and can still jolly playing around, jumping, climbing and even sitting on it without a word of complaint. Yes, that's how gross he is.

Secondly, he refuses to let me hold onto his penis when i teach him how to pee into toilet bowl, he gets very annoyed when i lay my hands on it. At such a young age, he displays strong sign of self protection. Maybe i  should be happy over this?

And lastly, even XL training pants cant fit him! His thunder thighs are too huge to wear this comfortably.

 I am running out of idea.. And meanwhile i will continue to dream of the day that he will just walk to me and tell me "mama, i want to pee / poo". All clean and without mess...
No space in between his thighs at all!
how crampy there!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers