Saturday, September 6, 2008

Flying... Just baby and me

Back home today for the weekend! (after a 2 weeks stay at KL)


Dear drove back as we need the car in Singapore, so baby and me took the flight home. I had been looking forward to this for long, though rather nervous and kind of worried i couldn't handle baby myself on plane initially...


So happy that everything turned out very smooth & fine! Dear drove us to the LCC of KL, and we had our breakfast there. Baby not having his usual cereal breakfast coz it was rather tedious to prepare it there, so he had a slice of bread & half a banana, hope it was enough for his stomach till we reach Singapore for his proper lunch! :)


With baby put in my Bjorn carrier, we said byebye to Dear and i walked into the Gate. This was when i started to feel nervous again coz now only left baby and me and the KL LCC was not really that clean/ safe compared to Singapore Budget Terminal. Baby and me waited about 30mins before we boarded the plane. And we certainly caught lots of attention and i thought it was unavoidable - a woman alone with her baby in a carrier and a heavy diaper bag.


We were lucky to have the whole stretch (3 seats) for us. So i put my diaper bag on left and my carrier on right. Haa!

It was baby's morning nap time (10am), so he dozed off even before the flight took off! And slept till the flight touched down. I had to wake him up coz he was still in deep sleep and he was very annoyed and cried out loud! Again, we caught everyone attention.


It was rather difficult for me to put on my carrier, as i could not let baby sit by himself beside me, he started to climb up the chair, touch here and there and it was too dangerous. So i approached an air stewardess and she helped me to carry baby for a while. This little boy really cheeky, he flashed his brightest smile to her once she carried him! :p


A very "stone" look coz just woke up from nap :p

Fed his porridge (which i cooked 6am in the morning and kept it in his thermal jar ... yawn...) at the Burger King of T1 . He was in very good mood, kept smiling at the lady next table, her boyfriend was so amused by him and asked baby "You wana snatch my girlfriend away from me huh?" Haa! Coz baby only smiled at the lady and not the guy! :p

Playing with receipt... Only was to keep him occupied while i have a quick bite of my lunch! :p



After our lunch, we took a taxi home and i started to miss Dear... Sms him and surprised to know that he reached JB already. Yeah! We can "reunite" at our home sweet home soon... :)

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers