Sunday, September 7, 2008

Haircut @ Junior League

His fringe was getting longer and the sides of his hair are getting too messy to manage as well... I didn't dare to trim his hair myself again judging from my lousy skill last time round. Dear and my mum had also urged me to bring him to a "professional" for a trim so we headed to Junior League @ United Sq after the Oct babies birthday bash.

He was still blur blur initially and observed his surrounding curiously. Not long after, he seemed to now that we were going to cut his beautiful hair and started to fuss around. The Hi-Five screen in front of him, the toys, my funny faces and "consolations" all failed to please him.

I told the lady that i only wanted to trim his fringe shorter and not cut it SHORT. But too late, he looked like "ah wang" again... I really hope his fringe will grow longer sooner, so he will be as handsome on his birthday party!


* Evidences showing him getting impatient to upset :p

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers