Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dog dog "ngai ngai ngai"

Mama, there's a dog dog there!

Dog dog "ngai ngai ngai"

Why dog dog dun bother to response to me at all...

Mama, why dog dog don't want to make friend with me... *tutu mouth again*

Dog dog don't want to play with me, then i play with Ah Ma's plantsOh-oh, Ah Gong back home already... I better stop plucking the leaves!


He has been saying this - Dog dog "ngai ngai ngai" recently coz my mama has been teaching him to say "dog dog 来来来" but he cant pronounce properly :p
He has been trying hard to catch the attention of our neighbour's dog, but it is such a lazy dog so it totally oblivious of Zq's callings.. Poor boy... But i love to hear he say this "ngai ngai ngai", so cute la! :)

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers