Friday, January 1, 2010

2010!

Happy New Year!

This will be a "special" year for me as i will turn "3" in another 6months time. Well, don't look forward at all but i hope with the "3" comes along, i will grow wiser also. :)

Thinking about New Year resolutions, a few have popped up in my mind:

1) To be a better mum. This is actually my lifetime goal, but for the coming year when my boys will turn 3 & 1 year old. I hope i can do better in some aspects like train up their independence, teach them virtue and instill life value to them. Have more patience with them, spend more quality time with them.

2) To be a more independent wife. Though i have been improving lots on this aspect, but i feel that there's room for improvement. I need to be a stronger mum and able to make decisions myself most of the time so hubby can focus more on his career and assure that the family is well taken care of by me.

3) To achieve the "magical sum" of saving in our bank! With me as the financial comptroller, i think should be no problem!

4) To slim down. 56kg is my wish. Another 8kg to shed off!

5) To be a better daughter. To call home more often and starts writing letters and cards to them as my mama and papa would be very happy to receive these! :)

6) To cultivate a new hobby. I urge for some ME time and i believe this will make my life more fulfilling and interesting :)

I bet my resolutions are more or less the same every year. But i do hope i can achieve these. Saying & writing it down are effortless, so i must make sure i put all these into actions! And of course my greatest wish in 2010 is that my family is healthy and happy always.. :)

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers