Wednesday, December 30, 2009

对不起

Zq was playing with chests of drawers this morning while i was expressing milk. He opened and closed the drawers so hard till the cabinet gonna fall onto him. I shouted and scolded him for being so naughty and not to play that anymore (one of his favourite to-do-thing).

To my surprise, he said 对不起 to me. Clear and sincere. He had never apologised to me "automatically" without me requesting so. Not only then, he walked over to me and said 对不起 again and kissed my cheek.. I was so touched, he behaved so sensibly and at that instant i was feeling abit guilty for raising my voice so loud at him.

Just a week at school, i notice there are some changes in him. Now he thanks us without prompting and more vocal in expressing his wants and needs also.

I hope these virtues of his continue. Keep it up my dear boy! :)

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers