Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Boys fighting for car

It's become a daily routine for the boys - fighting. From fighting of books, toys, cups, utensils, sometimes clothings and most of the time MUMMY. The fightings never end and sometimes it really annoyed me so much that i would just confiscate whatever they were fighting for so both will get to know this is the consequences of not sharing and taking turn.

And this noon, is the fighting for the motorised car, and it's a situation that difficult for me to judge who is the ultimate winner. Haa!

Hey gor gor, don't you aim at my car. I got in first ok!
I am fierce and i roar like a lion! WOA!
Zq was so sad and angry...
But this smart boy got hold of the remote control of the motor-car, so he happily "controlling" & "playing" didi around.. Haa!
I don't have to sit in the car but i can play too! :p
Zq: Hey An An, we are good bros and i love you so much though we always fight for toys.. Come on! Say cheese and take a pic with me! :)
An: Gor gor, it's so cramped inside here! It's a one-seater, i am not allowed to carry a pillion!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers