Sunday, June 27, 2010

Gadget boy

Whose hands on my lappy?!


AN AN !


An An is always get his hands on my gadgets, be it lappy, mobile phone, home telephone, remote controls. He loves to dial and be connected with my frens using my handphone. He just dialled a call to papa few days ago and "ee ee ah ah" on the phone while papa was listening amusingly on the other end. And i only realised this when Ben back home from work and told me about this!
And he only loves to play the REAL stuffs. I bought his a toy phone and he not interested at all. Zq's VTech lappy can only keep him entertained for less than 3 minutes. But once he got hold of my lappy and phones, he can press and scrutinize every parts of it for long. Aiyo!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers