Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Zq's drawing of papa & mama

I always had difficulties figuring out Zq's drawings. I notice he is not keen in drawing as he seldom draws though i always encourage him to do so. Well, every kid has their own forte and i shall follow his pace :)

Today he told me he wanted to draw "mama", i was delighted of course! He came to me, observed my face hard, and said "妈妈,你的脸是黄色的,我就用黄色的笔画吧“.  I was so amused by his remarks and laughed out loud,  我想我应该是个名副其实的黄脸婆吧!And he decided to draw papa as well.

And this is his drawings which i like it so much! As our eyes, nose, mouth & hair are all in the correct places, FINALLY! :)

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers