Thursday, January 20, 2011

我最爱你了。。。

It's one of Zq's favourite quote nowadays. He loves to assure his love towards me on and off without any reason and never use it as a treat for something he wants. It just comes so naturally and heart-warming.

He melts my heart again tonight. I was out for a haircut after he went for his noon nap, and according to Dear and ayi, he was very upset that i was not at home when he woke up, and he kept asking them what time will mama be back. He was reluctant to let Dear shower him and insisted to wait for me, as i bath him everyday without fail. And the happy look on his face when i back from my 3 hours hair-cut & perm was priceless. His eyes were beaming and he just wanted to stay close to me then...

And when i put him to bed at night, he told me:
妈妈,你以后不要一个人去 gaigai 了。 你知道我很想你吗?你的头发已经很美了,不用剪了。我要妈妈一直和我在一起 ” How sweet...

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers