Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008

Happy New Year my sweetest darling! you are sleeping so soundly now and mama just loves to sneak by your side and smell your lovely scent... :)

Ok, my new resolutions for the year:

1) Being a good mum is definately not easy, it's a life-long learning journey and i shall put in my best to be a better mum, shower baby with all my love, and wish that he is healthy and happy everyday... :)

2) To shed off all the fat and return to my pre-preggie figure. Though it's difficult but i will work hard towards it!

Suddenly think of a new resolution to add on:

3) To get my driving licence this year! Now then i realise the importance of it after having baby... So when Dear babysit Ziqian at home, i can drive and shop! hee...

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers