Thursday, January 3, 2008

Superman

Today i lost my tempered wi ziqian, coz he kept fussing around when i fed him and i was very tired of all these so i just put him down on bed and let him cried... and i also was also weeping and feeling angry and guilty at the other corner...

Luckily Dear back home from work and came to rescue, he always so patient and caring towards ziqian... He handles him with extreme patient, plays with him, cleans his poo poo, coaxs him to sleep everynight, wake up for baby's midnight feed everynight... He initiates and volunteers to do all these without grumbles and complains... Sometimes i really salute his patience towards ziqian... I love to see them "communicate" with all the "a..e..i..o..u.." ziqian seems to enjoy talking to his papa also coz he will always follow and mimid his papa's laughs... it's so heart-warming to see them entertaining each other :)

Being a fulltime mummy at the moment, i don't think i do my job well. Always impatient and too idealistic on ziqian's feedings and behaviours... Something that happen not according to schedule will make me angry and paranoid... Dear is always there to comfort and assure me, baby is not robot, let him decide what he wants and we shall follow his cues... I did some self reflections after which, true enough, i realised i have been a very stubborn person, and everyone around me just give in and accommodate me... Now, i have to change this bad habit of mine coz ziqian has become my little boss... This change is for good, so i will be someone with more patience and ziqian shall learn this good trait from me and will not grow up to be another 秦始王。

Thanks Dear... You are the greatest dad and husband... You are my Superman...

1 comments:

MummyHan said...

I have pretty bad temper too, which Im sure most guys would feel lucky not to have married me. lol. Not to mention, my temper is quick, and when things dun go my way, I will start losing my cool. I had initially set unrealistic timings for aralyn too, but I slowly realise, when it comes to a baby, its juzt not within our control. Im surprised I have not lose my cool with her YET, for I always try to tell myself that she doesnt know nor understand whats going on, so it'd be unfair to scold her. Im amaze at myself too, for being so patient. I never knew I have that.
The next time anderson starts crying, take a deep breath and pacify him. Tell urself that the more he cries, the more he might get colicky. Im sure u agree its tough being a mummy, the last thing we want is a colicky baby. Go with the flow and follow his cue. In no time, Im sure everything will fall into place.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers