Sunday, January 13, 2008

Finally...

i plucked the courage to bath baby myself... :p

I guess nobody will believe this mummy just started to bath baby after 3 months & 3 days from baby's arrival! haa... I always wait for Dear back from work and bath baby together coz i feel that im not competence enough to bath baby myself...

I finally did it today! and Dear praised me for the good performance coz i was very calm and well-prepared for it. And baby seems to enjoy himself very much coz he keep smiling at me... :)

Sms my mum after the bath and this is her reply:
"听了很开心,颁一个勇敢奖给你"

So happy to see this.. Though i know its nothing great, but this "achievement" really makes my day!

To Ziqian: baby, mama did it! and i hope you enjoy yourself very much... mama loves to clean your bui bui thighs and arms... look forward to our everyday bong bong session k! :)

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers