Sunday, May 11, 2008

My 1st Mother's Day

A very special day for me, as this is my very 1st Mother's Day. ...
Although it's day of celebration and rewarding all Mothers for the hardwork of taking care of their precious ones, but to me, it is more like a self-reflection day for the past 7 months as a new mum. And i realised i was not being a very good mother to him, many things i need to improve on to take care of him better... He has been very sweet lately, keep smiling at me, stroking my face and hair when i put my face near his... Never mind that he seems to reach those milestones later than some of the babies, having him so healthy and lovely, what more can i ask for :)
And lastly, Thanks to Dear for making my 1st Mother's Day sweeter....

Ziqian with beautiful lilies...



Hmm... The motive of Dear getting me this book is so obvious right!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers