Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Though it's Father's Day today but Dear wanted to celebrate my birthday instead (which is tomorrow). He asked me whether i got any craving and i suddenly crave for Swenson baked rice & ice cream so here we go! :)

To our dismay, the queue was too long and we decided to give it a miss and decided to dine at Pasta Mania instead. Dear was thoughtful to offer to feed Ziqian his porridge dinner so i can have my dinner peacefully :p

ZQ: Papa, can i have your garlic bread? Looks tastier than the porridge mama cooked for me...

*P/S: The pink hush puppies shirt is the Father's Day present i got for Dear... The reason for getting him a pink colour one it's because he is just like the pink colour, a super sweet dad! :)

To my Dear...

* Thanks for all the midnight waking up and feedings eversince baby is borned

* Thanks for coaxing and settling baby to sleep everynight

* Thanks for supporting the decision of my become a fulltime mummy and putting in the extra effort to support our family

* Thanks for all the comforting words & SMSs when i'm feeling down and unsure of being a good mother

* Thanks for tolerating my nonsense and bad temper due to the stress of taking care baby

* Thanks for doing almost all the housechores

Thanks for every little things you do... You have been the greatest support to me, without you, i cant be a good mother... I am always touched by the way you take care of Ziqian, so tender and loving... Though i always disapprove all the rough ways you play with Ziqian, but i can tell that he is enjoying it and this is the lovely bonding of you both. Ziqian and me are fortunate to have you. You are the GREATEST papa! :)

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers