Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ziqian is 8 months old! :)






Happy 8 months old bao bei! :)

My life has been totally changed eversince your arrival...

* I realise the sweetest fragrance in the world is your body & hair scent...
* I realise the cutest thing in the world is your little toes & fingers...
* I realise the most calming music in the world is your breathing while you sleep...
* I realise the most heart-warming thing in the world is your hug...
* I realise nothing is impossible with you by my side...

I love you Ziqian... Thanks for all the joys you bring to my life... :)

2 comments:

PRIMA said...

this is so sweet girl! :)

btw, ziqian gettin more n more handsome leh.. so yummy!

i like!!! even if chloe doesn't like hehehe :)

Mummy Carol said...

haa.. thanks dewi :)

the way u describe ziqian yummy very funny leh... i also think he's getting more handsome now.. shame shame mummy :p

im sure chloe will be "dian" by him soon... ur chloe is another sweetie pie :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers