Wednesday, June 4, 2008

No Pay Leave

Thinking about this for very very long, am dreading of going back to office this July (my NPL suppose to end on 30 June 08). I just cant bear to be apart with Ziqian anymore especially he is getting much more responsive and smiley nowadays. I enjoy my every minutes with him, playing with him, reading to him, feeding him, bathing him, laze around on bed with him... Each and every of these little moments are my energy booster of the day!

I cried at the thought of leaving home for work 7am every morning when Ziqian is still sleeping and back home 7pm every night when he is about to sleep... So much precious time will be missed, it's too torturing for me...

Initial arrangement is that my mama will look after Ziqian when i back to work, but her knees condition not very well and i really think it's too tiring for her as baby is very active and rather heavy now. I don't feel comfortable about nanny and infantcare arrangement, because i trust no one else other than my mama who will take very good care of him.

Dear and me had a discussion and financial planning, my plan of extension of NPL is surely feasible, just that we have to be careful in our finances, less frivolous and luxurious stuff for all. But it's all worthy, as long as i can stay by Ziqian's side to take care of him, i don't mind any sacrifices. Talked to my boss on this and he agreed, though he told me that they will not hold on the position for me and my return is subjected to vacancy of the suitable post, but i don't care at all, in fact im very HAPPY! :)

I just want to give him all my attention, time, care and love for his babyhood. He is my everything... :)

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers