Wednesday, December 10, 2008

14th month

Zq is 14th month old today!

He is getting more and more active and zapping up all my energy, but he never fails to give me little surprises everyday as well... I really love him so so much, though he makes me so tired everyday but he is my daily energy booster as well (contradicting mummy ya.. :p)

Some of the things he likes to do nowadays - - -

- understands & do the following actions: flying kiss, "scared scared", "shang nao jing", clap hands, wave bye bye, kiss me on lips (this sweet boy only kiss me on lips but not other ppl, they will only get a peck on cheeks! hee)
- pointed to his body parts when asked: eyes, nose, mouth, ears, hair, fingers
- he will "stick" to either of us when he see us dressed up (coz he knows it's "gai gai" time! :p)
- he likes to walk around the house non-stop, my mama is very impressed by his stamina!
- his dancing skills have been "upgraded" from his usual "zhao chai mao" and "windscreen wiper" to "shake head dance" haa!



Zq's "shake head" dance! from Carol Toh on Vimeo.

1 comments:

PRIMA said...

Happy 14 mths old ZQ! :)

ps. can see ur sexy voice la, carol! pls take care of urself :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers