Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bye bye...

Finally i tendered my resignation letter today.

After almost a year of no pay leave, it's time for me to say goodbye. Had been working there for 8 years, so it was in fact rather hard for me to leave... But due to the fact that Dear is going to relocate oversea for work, and im now pregnant with my xiao baobei, and also i cant bear to part with Zq and going back to workforce. So, i decided to put a halt to my career and dedicated all my effort and time to my family, especially these first few years of my 2 baobei... I want to be by their sides, taking care of them, teaching them, instilling good manners, positive thinkings and behaviours on them. This is my greatest resolution for the coming years.

Many ups and downs within these 8 years but i never regretted working there. I had made some good frens who i will treasure our friendship forever... Thank you Avril, Angeline, Connie, Jolene, Shellin, Christine, Kim Thoe, Sam Yan, Janet, Liz, Janice and many more.. for making my life @ office such a colourful and memorable one... I miss you all, pls take care and we must always keep in touch ya... Love you all...

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers