Friday, January 9, 2009

Back from Beijing

I cried the 1st moment when i back home while he smiled so happily at me... Dear was teary too. He said that was a very touching moment he would never forget, me too. He opened his arms wde and wanted us to carry once he saw us, but i felt so bad that i had to reject him coz i need to bath and clean myself first before i touched him, though i wana hug him tight in my arms so so much!

A BIG thanks to my mama who take care of Zq while we were away. Mama, u really did a fantastic job! There's no one else i will entrust Zq to beside you. I know for sure that he is in good hand and he loves you so much too...

I had a feeling that mama didn't reveal some facts to me while we away at Beijing. Everytime i called home, she was always so reassuring, telling me that Zq was doing fine, and everything was in place. Finally she told me the truth when we back. Zq had turned into a crybaby these few days and situation turned bad on our last day at Beijing. He cried when he woke up from naps and cried over tiny weeny stuff which he would never bother at all at past, he would look around and seems like searching for things frantically... Papa said he must have miss us badly and mama thought so too, but they didn't want to let us know as they didn't want us to worry over there.. Mama really knows me well, literally i cried every night at hotel there, coz i missed Zq too much... Every now and then i would glance at my watch to see what's the time, what Zq should be doing now, had he napped, had he eaten, bathed already... And i kept thinking that he must be feeling sad also, coz mummy was not by his side, he was too young to tell me that he miss me but i know he did miss me badly too, from the 1st sight that he looked at me when i back...

Glad that it was all over! And im back to Zq again.. I will never leave his side again. I told hubby this over and over again. It was too painful for me and i had not cried and so sad very long time already... Whenever i wana go, Zq shall go with me. If it's not advisable to bring him along, i rather don't go anyway...

Back to our Beijing trip, other than house viewing we basically did not tour around & explore Beijing at all. The only place we went was the Yashow wholesale centre and i got lotsa and lotsa Zq's clothings over there! No time to visit The Great Wall, Zi Jing Cheng, Tian An Men all famous attractions at BJ. But it was okay coz i wana bring Zq along also, how can i miss him out on all these meaningful histories though he maybe too young to appreciate now.

Some photos taken at BJ:

Red riding hood at 0 degree celsius
The development that we gonna stay @ BJ
What a funny sight right! A man riding a horse on a busy road selling very very sweet mandarin orange. We bought from 3 jin from them at 5 RMB... Cheap!
The only photo we took during this trip and it was so blur!!! We realised that no photo of us was taken, so must die die take one on our departure :p

Our flight home! 1st in the rows! Hurray!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers