Monday, January 5, 2009

It's a BOY!

Had my detailed scan at TMC today and it is confirmed that im having a BOY!

Xiao baobei is very cooperative today and the scan was done smoothly. The sonographer commented that baby is BIG as most of his measurement (head circumference, femur length, humerus length, abdominal circumference all exceed 95 percentile!)

And from the side view, he has high nose as Zq also :) Much more relieved now to know that baby is growing well and active in me, coz till now i have yet to feel his movements.. She told me might be the fluid that as a barrier for me to detect anything but i think more likely to be my super duper thick FAT hindering xiao baobei to "communicate" to me! So baobei, u must kick mummy harder ya! hee..

Upon seeing the report, Dr Ang decided to shift my EDD earlier by a week. So most probably i will be having a Taurus + Cow boy, doublr bullish! :)

And he also explained to me my wish to have VBAC (vagina birth after caessarian), we have to depend on baby's size also, if he's too big (>3.2kg), there's a risk of my wound rupture during delivery and baby will be very very dangerous.. So i shall not think about it first, just enjoy the rest of my 4months and wait for my big day! :)

2 comments:

Phoebe Low said...

congrats,

So many mummies in the thread is having number 2!!... Jia you!

Little Jae said...

Congratulation. Zq got a brother, I'm sure he will look him as much as you love them.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers