Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Yes, Zq is going to school

We have decided to let Zq try out the Etonkids nursery programme after some serious thoughts and discussions with my parents...

It will be a good learning and playing place for him since he loves to interact with other kids so much. Like what my PD told me, we cant confine him in a bubble and life goes on. He is an active and curious kid so we shall let him have more exposure.

We will monitor his progress and health for a period of time, if it's not favourable then we may stop or postpone his class. I think minor sickness like flu & cough are unavoidable, like what many told me, it's part & parcel of their growing up and they may grow stronger after all these ordeals.. So i pray hard.

And enrolling him into this bilingual nursery programme definately not an easy task for me! Coz the school had gave me a thick portfolio of information. I need to fill up tonnes of mandatory forms for the school coz they wana understand each child better and help them to progress. Seriously speaking, some of the forms are really a challenge to me coz the questions they asked are things i seldom observe and pay attention on Zq.

And there are also tonnes of information on the school and their philosophy i have to read about. The principal shared with me that it's good that we know about their teaching skill and the learning environment they thrive to provide for each kid, so i may continue and adapt all these concepts at home to provide an overall & multi aspects learning experiences for Zq. So, sending him into a nursery seems like more WORK on me! haa

1 comments:

Little Jae said...

Great to hear ZQ going to school and YES, cough and running nose is a very common problem.

I actually ask the doctor to give me another bottle of flu or cough medicine which I will keep it in the fridge.

I find it very handy and save the hassle of running to the doctor all the time.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers