Sunday, April 25, 2010

Garlic

He simply loves to do houseworks! From helping me to fold clothes, cut vegetables to his new favourite now - 拔蒜。 He always take the initiative to peel these garlics for me when he saw it in the kitchen. He will tell me 我要拔蒜。And sometimes when he keeps disturbing me when im doing my chores, i will pass him some garlics for him to "work" on it :p

From the original state on left, to those in the bowl. He is very serious and patient when doing this, he will request a small bowl to start with and sat quietly beside the dustbin and start the peelings.


How i wish he's equally enthusiatic when comes to clean up the toys that he had messed up!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers