Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Yan An's 1st playgroup

An an just has his 1st montessori play session at Eton Bilingual School. He enjoyed it though he was rather shy, kept buried his face on my chest when others wanted to get close. Hope he will warm up more in his future classes! I love the songs and the art & craft part most. Give me some ideas on planning some activities for my boys too :)

On a side note: Bringing him out alone by myself is a breeze. He is very easy baby, not fussy in taxi and will not wriggle here and there. He just sit on my lap and happily enjoying the moving scenaries out there and mumbling. This made me recalled those days when i brought Zq to Julia Gabriel when he was still young. He never stay still in taxi and kept wriggled and wanted to crawl or jump on the seat. How difference are the boys!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers