Sunday, July 25, 2010

Books!


Bought all these whole lots at S$38! I LOVE buying Chinese books at Beijing!!! (one of the few things i love about here :p)

We have our little couple session again today, with my darling Zq. I brought him to a wholesale book market near our place and he was very happy browsing and reading the books. I glad he loves to read! And when he spotted the Toy Story 3, he brought it to me excitedly and told me "妈妈,不要选了,我买一本就好,我不要多多本。 妈妈,去还钱。" I found it was really amusing for him to say such things. He seldoms request me to buy things and so i am sure this book means alot to him, must be the after-effect of our movie date few weeks back. Though this book was not what i really looking for but i bought it for him as i know it will definitely make him happier!

Will back for more! But i must remember to bring a bigger bag next time, people here do not give free plastic bag or carrier. And carried these book on one hand plus hold Zq with another hand is no joke!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers