Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Surprise!


Ziqian received this flower from the deliveryman and claimed that it's for him!

Dear did the flower arrangement after he back from work, not bad ya :)

Sunflower that is as big as An An's face.
Flowers from Dear! :)

I was shocked to receive this out of no occasion. I asked him for the reason he bought me this and he said he had this idea once he woke up in the morning, wanted to buy me a bouquet of flower to surprise and thanks me for all the hardwork taking care of the boys. Well, it's sweet to hear this from him and i sure very glad to receive pleasant surprise like this though the flowers not that beautiful :p

Thanks Dear! MUACKS! *O*

1 comments:

hiPPo said...

awwwwwww.... datz uber SWEET!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers