Saturday, July 26, 2008

Half Day Leave for Mummy!

This was the 1st time that hubby home-alone with baby while i enjoyed my gathering with good friends!

Though i have confidence on hubby that he will take care of baby well but i couldn't help to keep remind him on timings of baby's milk feed, lunch, nappy changing, bathing.. blah blah blah...

I really gladful to have such a good break. Had lunch at TCC @ Plaza Sing and dessert at Gelare... Very sinful treats from both but I LOVE IT! :)

Not much changes and updates from my dear friends, and as usual, im the most talkative one among them. Seems like stay-at-home mummy job is more fascinating to them ah! Haa...

Dear brought baby to fetch me up. Dear indeed did a good job coz baby looked so happy and contended (or is it because bb wanted an "escape" from me for so long and finally granted a chance to be home-alone with daddy! :p)

Anyway, WELL DONE dear! Muacks! :)


* From left to right: Janet, Sam Yan, ZQ and me, Kim Thoe (Lai Yee is not in pic coz she's the photograhper! :)

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers