Monday, August 9, 2010

Count on me SINGAPORE!













Happy 45th Birthday Singapore!


Though we are far away from home, no public holiday and no fireworks, but we still celebrate your birthday!


We made 2 flags and watched the NDP on CNAI and it makes me miss home so much...


Zq is happy with the flag we made and he is able to tell me that the flag is made of red & white colour, with 1 moon and 5 stars :) And he kept saying "新加坡, 生日快乐!" I want to let the boys know that they are Singaporean and where they belong to though they have spent too little time at their country, i am not sure whether An An made a record by being the youngest recipient of passport at 3 days old and have only spent 3 days in Singapore since born! :p


My favourite NDP song ~ Home:


This is Home Truly
Where i know i must be
Where my dreams wait for me
Where that river always flows

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers