Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Donating and sharing

An An has many clothings that he has outgrown and i think it would be good if i can sort them out and donate to an orphanage. Hence, i tidied up An's wardrobe and Zq helped me to fold & organise the clothings so we can pack them nicely for the orphans.

When i shared with him the meaning of orphan and reminded him that we must share our love to them, he showed great compassionate and told me he wanted to give them his toys as well.. It is heart-warming to see he is so eager to help out and share his love, and it's good to show him what's sharing all about.. I wanted to bring him to the orphanage so he could play with the babies, but Serena (the lady in charge of the "Little China Flower" orphanage) told me many babies are down with chicken pox. So we shall make the trip down next time, another lady from there will pick up the stuff from us.
Beijing has too many orphanage and this one houses little babies who are abandoned since young, even newborns. Most of them are girls (stupid 重男轻女 thinking) and some are born with health problems. My eyes always turn teary when i think of these babies, it is pitiful to lose parents love at such tender age, and especially when they are sick and so fragile, what they need most is papa mama's love & hugs, isn't it? I have been donating my frozen breastmilk to them when An An was about 3-6 months old, when i had abundant supply of milk. I hope my milk able to make them abit more stronger and healthier! I really wish to have an opportunity to visit them real soon...



The boys were playing on the playmat that gonna be donated while waiting for the Auntie from the orphanage to collect... And creative Zq thinking that this is a boat and he and didi are floating on the sea!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers