Saturday, March 7, 2009

Busy cooking day

Dear invited his Dutch boss over for dinner today. I was given rather short notice and had to squeezed my brain juice to think of what to cook as my cooking is rather limited...

His boss loves spicy food and wanted to taste some authentic Singapore/ Malaysia foods. So i prepared these:

Onde onde

Curry chicken rendang

Pineapple fried rice

Stir fried broccoli

Actually im pretty proud of myself, despite heavily pregnant im still able to prepare and cook so many dished all by myself without any help! :) Though it's very very tiring after a long day of standing in the kitchen...

Most importantly, the guest seemed to enjoy himself as well. I really love to cook, especially for my loved ones.. So im inspire to try out more new & healthy recipes, as Zq will be joining the table for meals very soon!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers