Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Zq is 17th month

Some of his daily roster:

- take papa’s spectacles to him, and my hairclip & and slippers for me every morning
- can recognise the alphabet ABC and say the alphabet “A”
- can recognise real animal pictures from his pcture books - lion, dog, cat, snake, giraffe,
chimpanzee, polar bear, panda bear
- can say words like papa, bread, eat, car, 'kai' (open), kiss
- more babbling... more shouting & screaming also (which i really dislike!)
- can climb up to higher places like bed, sofa and highchair
- able to sit on a stool w/o backing steadily
- knows more parts of his body and can point to me correctly – ears, toes, teeth, eyes,
tummy, knees, mouth, head, hair, fingers, nose, cheek.. (he got problem distinguish
"hand" & "head", always got confused with these two)
- his favourite animal at the moment is Lion, he will roar like a lion everyday, i should say
every hour.. He just enjoy to be "fierce".. haa!

He is really a sweetie now, he will fetch me my slippers when i forgot to wear and he will kiss me on lips when he likes... I really enjoy every moment with him though it can be very tiring at times.. He loves to take his book to me, and sit on my lap to get ready for the story time.. It's common that i read him 10-20 books a day and he never get sick of the stories while i feel like im a tap recorder at times :p But i enjoy these moments so much that he sits on my lap and we make fun sounds and actions out of the stories..

Zq gonna be a big brother in another 2.5 months time.. Im not sure whether can i handle and give my quality attention to both of them well, though i really wish i can do so... So at the moment i treasure all these Zq & me time more dearly... I love you Zq, very very much....

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers