Monday, March 23, 2009

His recent Sweeeet Acts..

He is being very sweet recently...

1) Keep calling Ma Ma with high clarity and in his ultra sweet tone... it melts me all the time... and he sure knows how to make use of this. A few occasions that he did something naughty and i gonna scold him, he will keep calling Ma Ma with an innocent face...

2) Every morning he will fetch my slippers for me, so when Dear asked him "where's my slippers?" this morning, he puzzled abit and get 1 of my slipper to his daddy.. what a fair kid, so Dear and me get 1 side of slipper at the end..

3) Whenever one of us hold his hand while walking, he will immediately reach for the other hand of papa/ mama.. And when both of us hold his hand, he will smile and hold our hands tight.. I feel so blessed, what more can i ask for...

He is learning things at a faster pace now, whenever i teach him some new stuff he will be able to pick up fast and show it to me... I hope i can catch up his pace and not deprieve him of anything esp at my current heavily pregnant state... He's such a sweetie now, and i love him sosososososos much! :)

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers