Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cheeky boy in uniform

Some cheeky shots of him before we off to school to buy his uniform and pay the balance of the school fee.


Bought 3 sets of uniform that costs me RMB 300. As now is winter season, so the administrator advised me not to get the 唐装 uniform 1st as he only get to wear it on spring, and kids grow fast so i can buy it then.

And pay the balance of the school fee. I would say it's hard for me to part with that big sum of money, school fee of RMB 46500 p.a. (est S$9300)! Oh well, since Dear and me decided to let Zq starts to have this new schooling experience and hope he will learn more and enjoy himself in the school, we believe this money is well-spent as we really like the school.

Oh my, he looked so grown up in the uniform. He looks like a big boy but forever a baby in my heart... :)

Most men seems to have unexplainable infatuation towards ladies in uniform, and i must admit i have a crash with my uniform boy. Wahaha!

1 comments:

daffiershan said...

$9300 is for half a year or a year?
Wow.. very expensive..

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers