Monday, December 7, 2009

Yes, here i come my blog!

Miss my blog so much! !!

Can finally access to my blog and i sure have lots to update... Im gonna backdate all my posts slowly, coz i dun wan to loss this blog of mine, it gonna record all the memorable meaningful moments and mama's loves & woes... :) For Zi Qian & Yan An, hope you will enjoy reading these when you grown up!

Oh well, this access comes with a price! I paid for a VPN programme so i can access Facebook & my blog. It costs me USD60 a year but i think the money is well spent coz i can update my lil stories here and keep in touch wi my friends at FB! :)

1 comments:

daffiershan said...

Miss ur blog soooooooo much!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers