Monday, December 21, 2009

Zq's 1st day at The Family Learning House


Before going to school.. Gonna run late, still wana pose for pics :p

21.12.2009:

1st day of school. We reached school at 9am, usual parent's drop off time is from 830am to 9am, his lead teacher Yuan Yuan laoshi told me to let Zq reach school around 9am for the 1st day so she can have more attention and time with him after the rest of the kids settle down. Zq was quite okay when Teacher received him from me. He was abit shy initially but very soon he bid farewell to me happily, i was happy to see that he has made the 1st step of his school life bravely!
As i was not allowed in the class even on his 1st day, so i rest in the library, browsing through those parenting books though i was not really "reading" them, my mind was still on Zq, hope that he coped well... At 1030am, Yuan Yuan laoshi came out from the class and met me at the corridor. She gave me a great piece of news, telling me that Zq was doing very well, he have yet to show signs of separation anxiety, adapting well and extremely curious of the surroundings and other little friends. I was so relieved to hear this! Teacher told me that i could go home now and fetch him later on, but silly mummy couldnt bear to be too far away from my dear boy, so i decided to hang around the school.
Back to school on 1145am, waiting outside the classroom to pick him up, i peeked into the room and saw him sitting together with the rest and self feed himself his lunch, i was so touched till teary, he seemed like a big boy now and im so proud of him! The school has nutritionist to plan their meals everyday, and there isn't any repetition throughout the whole month! Wow, was impressed with this.. Zq gonna be bored with my cookings very soon, repeat the same stuff every other day, oops! Rice, tomato with egg, asparagus, pudding and home made soy bean was his lunch today.. When Teacher passed Zq to me, he was beaming with a sunny smile, im so proud of him! When Teacher asked him 喜欢学校吗,明天还要来学校吗? He shouted "喜欢" loudly and i found him so cute :) We bid farewell to Teacher and headed home..

Teacher called me 130pm to update me his behaviour and progress in the class, and also to ask for feedbacks from me on how Zq reacted when back home from school. Teacher told me that he was highly adaptive and a clever boy. Teacher showed him once how to set up table for lunch and he knew how to do it correctly and help Teacher to complete the task. And he even cleaned up the mess "automatically" after the meal. Zq was very clingy towards me when we back home though, not allowed my helper to wash his hand, to bath him etc, everything also MAMA.. but im more than willing to help also coz i want to cuddle him so much also.. I want to replenish him with my 母爱 during the 4 hours he spent at school, i might sound very obsess here but it's true, he seldom away from me for such a long period, we missed each other so much.. However, both Teacher and me agreed that his separation anxiety may kick in on the 2nd day.. Keep my fingers crossed that he will be fine! :)

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers