Friday, December 17, 2010

Isn't it sweet....

to have such a lovely boy...

Zq was back to school after his sick episode, something he looked forward so much. The morning was rather quiet as there was only An An at home, i actually start to miss the chaotic fighting & snatching scene of the past few days, am i crazy?! Haa.

Well, i was so happy to see a bubbly him dashed into the house when he back from school. And what made my eyes red and wet were the 2 gifts he brought home for me.

~ The Bracelet ~

As what teacher shared with Dear, Zq did this bracelet as 1 of his montessori work to master his fine motor skill. He thread the beads all by himself and he requested to take it home as he wanted to give this to mama. On the 1st moment when he reached home, he opened up his fist, showed me this and shouted with glee, “妈妈,这是我做的手链,我要送给你,你喜欢吗?”“妈妈,你要带手链去 gaigai 哦"... I am so touched, he is always so sweet and as what Dear said, Zq cares about me very much, he cares about my mood, my impressions of him, my likes and dislikes.. And i am always the 1st in his thought when he had something to give..


~ 感恩卡 ~

Every kid in the class wrote what they thankful for on the Thanksgiving Day. As Zq still couldn't write, teacher pen it down for him. And 妈妈 is the 1st on list! When i asked him again what he thankful for, he recited in the correct orders as what written. And he said ”我最喜欢妈妈了”“妈妈每天很辛苦照顾我和弟弟”。I am so proud and happy i am the 1st in his list.

Zq and me shared a very strong bond, sometimes i feel that we even have telepathy. Dear always said we are very mushy as we like to say lots of “你爱我吗?你是我的宝贝” etc.. I guess it's the effect of sour grapes :p Anyway, i love my mummy boy so much now, i am not sure whether will he still saying all these to me few years down the road, but i cherish every moment now... And i am so fortunate to have such a caring and affectionate boy.. 子骞,你永远都是妈妈的宝贝,我爱你。。。

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers