Friday, December 3, 2010

Whole wheat bread

I have been pondering to bake some bread all by myself (without equipment intervention). Though i have a bread-maker, i don't really like to use it. But i was wondering is it possible to bake yummy & fluffy bread without a electrical mixer? And the answer is yes! I hand-kneaded the dough and ta-da! Presented to you my proud creation:
The bread is so fluffy and soft, the texture is just right and Dear loves it to bits, he gobbled down 3 of it when they are freshly out from oven. The boys are okay with it, i didn't expect much as they are not bread-lover to start with. How discouraging right, my boys don't seem to enjoy my "creations" though i love to bake lots.. It's okay, i will continue to try on new recipe to find their ideal snack!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers