Saturday, November 15, 2008

Little baobei...

It's my 11th week 6 days today. Though my 1st trimester ending soon but i still have no appetite and feeling nauseous...

Went for my routine gynae checkup today and so happy to see my little baobei again! It grows much bigger, currently at 56.8mm and doc mentioned to me a change of my EDD to 31st May 09. The little peanut was jumping and kicking actively during the scan, i guess it was trying to say hello to mama, papa & kor kor! So cute!

Doc did a NT scan and assured me the measurement is good, so very low risk of DS. And i also opt for the OSCAR test and blood test was done as well, so a total of 3 tubes of blood drawn!

So glad to see the little baobei is growing well inside me though i don't have much appetite and totally turn off with nutritious foods like fish, milk etc... I had lost 300g since last checkup and i didn't gain a single kg for my whole 1st trimester (fyi, i have gained 5kg when i conceived Zq coz i was a super glutton then with many holes on my stomach so it could never be fulled! :p)

Looking forward to see my little baobei again... Meanwhile, little baobei pls stay healthy and happy inside mama, mama will try to eat more nutritious foods for you to grow well & strong ya! Mama loves you...

1 comments:

Emily said...

Different signs of pregnancy = different gender? :P

hoep zq is better now.

pls also remember to 'bu' yourself so the little one inside can benefit too. :)

take care gal!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers