Thursday, November 13, 2008

Random updates

of what my little cheeky boy likes to do nowadays:

- stands up without support and likes to show it off to me very often with this
- walk a few unassisted steps (don't like us to hold his hands to walk at all)
- knows how to play shape-sorter (but depend on his moods, when he not in good mood he will just bang the thing or throw the shapes all over the place!)
- understand lots of commands, including close/ open/ lock the door, give me this n that, where is... how do u... (but again, all subjected to his moods :p)
- kiss and sayang me when i feel nauseous and make the nauseous sound (the sweeeetest part of him :)
- knows how to grab the remote control, point it to TV and wana ON it
- knows almost every titles of his storybook and will get me the correct one when i ask him to do so, and im glad he loves to listen to my reading... (however, im abit down with flu and cough these few days, he seems to dislike my current sexy sound, hope i will recover soon!)

Zq, though you are getting quite a handful now at the same time you are getting cuter each day and mama papa love you so much!!!!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers