Saturday, November 22, 2008

T3

We had a review at Dr Tan's clinic this morning. Very happy that Zq's had fully recovered! However, he needs to be on an inhaler on a daily basis for a few months to control and prevent his asthma attack. It is much easier to use and less daunting comparing to the nebuliser machine as it is silent and quick. Hope everything will be better and he will react well to this new treatment!

When hubby flied back from Beijing last week, he noticed there were quite some Mickey & Friends deco display at T3, and Zq's fav cartoon has been Mickey so here we go!

Once he saw Mickey & friends, he smiled so sweetly at them... :)

I cant control him at all! He didn't allow me to carry coz he wants to walk!

"Papa, i want to fly too.........."

Papa said: "Okay, pls check him in... :p"

So happy over the selections of toys!

Getting excited and pulled down whatever soft toys he could grab! Gonna evacuate from the crime scene immediately!

Playing at the indoor playground

Bringing him out is a challenging task now coz he couldn't stay quiet for a minute. He will struggle at him pram and our arms, just to wriggle his way down as he wants to walk! But this little boy have yet to master the skill yet so is walking like a drunken all over the place... *Headache*

1 comments:

Emily said...

we went to T3 on Sat too! And at first couldn't find the mickey mouse display. Asked one of the salesguy and he told us it's outside the main road!! -_- so silly right.

oh..but we didn't saw the indoor playarea tho

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers